Doherty Phlebotomy Chair
The Doherty Phlebotomy Chair is made to the highest quality standards for maximum flexibility. It was created after extensive consultation with specialists from across the UK, with a focus on the phlebotomist’s needs in mind. The Doherty Phlebotomy chair has an electrically operated variable height range with handset control. It also has the added benefit of being suitable for use as a plinth; in situations where cost or space constraints limit the amount of equipment that can be purchased, this feature makes the chair particularly appealing. It has a ‘easy lift’ gas assisted backrest and footrest, as well as twin braked castors for easy mobility and a simple levelling system for uneven floors. The chair is available in five colour variations and is upholstered in the characteristic Doherty style with rounded corners for hygiene and cleanliness.
- Electrically operated variable height range with ‘Easi Lift’ gas assisted backrest and foot section
- Extendable Leg Section
- Dual sided operation
- In the event of a budget or space constraint, the Phlebotomy Chair can also be used as a plinth.
- Twin retractable castors for ease of movement
- Distinctive style upholstery with rounded corners for hygiene and cleanliness
- Simple levelling for uneven floors
- Maximum user weight 177kg/28st
- Available in 5 colours – Midnight black, Newbury blue, Storm Blue, Slate grey and Apple Green
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.