Doherty 2 Section Plinth
The Doherty 2 Section Plinth is a precision-engineered, stable, and dependable two-section examination plinth that can be used for a variety of clinical requirements and procedures. The Doherty 2 Section Plinth was designed with GP practises, podiatry clinics, and physiotherapy clinics in mind, so it meets their specific needs. The plinth is designed for versatility, as it can be used in both a head-down and a feet-up position. The height can be adjusted between 46 and 85cm to suit your needs, and it is controlled by an electric handset. A handset holder makes it simple and convenient to store this handset. There is a “Easi Lift” gas assisted backrest to make adjustments easier without straining the user. The rounded corners of the plinth allow it to be kept clean and hygienic. It also includes a built-in breathing hole as standard.
- Electrically operated variable height range from 46cm to 85cm
- ‘Easi Lift’ gas assisted backrest
- Electric handset control for height adjustment
- Twin retractable castors for ease of movement
- Distinctive style upholstery with rounded corners for hygiene and cleanliness
- Dual sided operation
- Simple levelling for uneven floors
- Maximum user weight 228kg/36st
- Available in 4 colours – Midnight black, Newbury blue, Storm Blue and Slate grey
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.