Wireless Alerta Detect Motion Sensor
The Wireless Alerta Detect Motion Sensor uses infrared technology to activate the alarm when body movement is detected within the range of the infrared beam. The Wireless Alerta Detect Motion Sensor is most effective when mounted at the door or bedside. When a user exits their safe zone and disrupts the infrared beam, the alert will sound. This notifies the caregiver, who can then check on the user’s safety. It’s great for offering users the freedom and security of their own place while also alerting caregivers when a user leaves their safe zone. The Wireless Alerta Detect Motion Sensor can be connected to a nurse call system through the Alerta Wall Point Receiver for centralised activation. It can also be used on its own, without the need for a nurse call system, to send localised alerts using the Alerta Wall Point Receiver.
- Uses infrared technology to activate the alarm when body movement is detected
- Offers users the freedom and security of their own place
- Wireless connect-and-play system
- No cables, extra safe and versatile
- Mains or battery powered
- Low battery alert
- Takes 3 x 1.5v AA batteries
- System includes: 1x Alerta Detect motion sensor (must be used with Alerta Wall Point Receiver – sold separately)
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.