Wireless Bed Alertamat
The Wireless Bed Alertamat is most effective when hidden beneath the bed mattress and activated when the user gets out of bed. This notifies the caregiver, who can then check on the user’s safety. When the user returns to his or her bed, the alarm is immediately reset. The Wireless Bed Alertamat can be connected to a nurse call system via the Alerta Wall Point Receiver for centralised activation, or it can be used on its own, without a nurse call system, to provide localised alerts via the Alerta Wall Point Receiver only. When connected to a nurse call system, the sound can be turned down for silent in-room operation.
- Wireless connect-and-play system
- No cables, extra safe and versatile
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Dimensions: 25 x 76cm (10 x 30″)
- System includes: 1x Bed Alertamat and 1x Wireless Transmitter (must be used with Alerta Wall Point Receiver – sold separately)
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have.