Sensaflex 3000/4 Bariatric Foam Mattress
The Sensaflex 3000/4 Bariatric Foam Mattress design provides effective comfort, care and pressure redistribution for users in hospital, nursing and care home environments. The Sensaflex 3000/4 Bariatric Foam Mattress will aid in the effective prevention of pressure ulcers in high-risk bariatric patients, allowing adequate care to be provided while avoiding high costs. During the profiling process, the bariatric mattress is designed with castellated memory foam to reduce friction and provide pressure care. It is compatible with the majority of bariatric profiling beds. The mattress is designed with an increased width and maximum user weight to provide bariatric patients with comfortable pressure care. The 1200mm width is ideal for use with most bariatric profiling beds and hospital beds, while the maximum load capacity of 200kg will accommodate the majority of larger patients.
- Provides effective comfort, care and pressure redistribution
- Will aid in the effective prevention of pressure ulcers in high-risk bariatric patients
- Designed with castellated memory foam to reduce friction and provide pressure care
- 1200 mm Width -Dimensions 1980 mm x 1200 mm x 160 mm
- Maximum load capacity 200kg
- Minimum load capacity 40kg
- Multi stretch and vapour permeable PU cover
- Water resistant and machine washable cover
- Antimicrobial cover with white underside
To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to 65 degree for no less than 10 minutes or 95 degrees for no less than 3 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60 degree. The foam can be autoclaved at 134 degrees.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have.