Marsden M-651 Wheelchair Scale
Marsden M-651 Wheelchair Scale is a class III approved scale for weighing patients on wheelchairs. The platform ramps have a gentle slope, making it easier to push a wheelchair to the weighing scales. This design has the indicator mounted on a column to make the weight of the patient much easier to read. The BMI function allows the patient’s BMI to be calculated when their height is manually inputted.
Choose the Marsden M-651 Wheelchair Scale if you are looking for a more permanent wheelchair scale for hospitals and care homes. The scale has a maximum load of 300kg capacity and accuracy to 100g. The indicator is conveniently closer to the eye level because it is placed on the column to make it easy to read.
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Large, low profile base for almost any wheelchair
- Indicator mounted on a column for convenience
- BMI Calculation
- Full numeric keypad to measure BMI in seconds
- Tare/Pre-set Tare
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Three displays – weight, height, BMI
- With wheels for easy portability
- Carry handle
- Suitable for hospitals, care homes and rehabilitation centres
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.