Marsden M-653 Wheelchair Scale With Handrail
Marsden M-653 Wheelchair Scale With Handrail is a wheelchair scale certified by class III to measure patients who cannot stand up. The wide weighing platform can handle almost any wheelchair, and support for those who want to stand is provided by a single handrail. The handrail folds in when the scale is not in use for portability and processing.
The Marsden M-653 Wheelchair Scale With Handrail provides accurate weight readings to 100g and has a 300kg capacity. BMI can be calculated by inputting the patient’s height.
The M-653 is Class III Approved.
- Class III approved
- MDD approved
- Large, low profile base for almost any wheelchairs
- Single handrail for weighing standing patients
- BMI Calculation
- Full numeric keypad to measure BMI in seconds
- Tare/Pre-set Tare
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Indicator mounted on handrail
- Handrail folds in for storage and portability
- Three displays – weight, height, BMI
- With wheels for easy portability
- Carry handle
- Suitable for hospitals, care homes and rehabilitation centres
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.