Bariatric II Dynamic Air Mattress
The Bariatric II Dynamic Air Mattress is a 3 cell alternating pressure therapy full mattress replacement system. It is appropriate for patients with up to and including category 4 pressure ulcers and has a weight limit of 50 stone. The Bariatric II Dynamic Air Mattress is designed for use with the Bradshaw Bariatric low bed and features 19 alternating air cells as well as static head and heel cells to provide bariatric patients with comfort, stability, and safety. This mattress is an ideal pressure relief solution for bariatric patients at high risk of pressure ulcer development, with 15 minute cycles and a unique ‘Nurse Mode.’
- Full mattress replacement system with 3 cell alternating dynamic pressure therapy
- 19 cells incorporating 3 static head cells and 6 narrow heel cells
- Digital control system with alternating and static modes that is simple to use
- Inflated side supports for added stability
- Easy to use transport mode “blanking plate”
- Low/high pressure, alternating failure, and power outage alarms are both visible and audible.
- Multi stretch, water resistant/vapour-permeable top cover
- Max user weight: 317kg (50 stone)
- Twin compressor control for faster inflation and reliability
- Simple to use and quick CPR unit; also includes a “G” connector with safety catch as an alternative CPR mechanism.
- Overall Height 28cm
- Overall Length 200cm
- Overall Width 115cm
- Maximum User weight 320kg/50 stone
- 2-year warranty
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.