Ascent 180 Stand aid
The Ascent 180 Stand aid offers a highly cost-effective stand aid solution that provides a robust product without quality compromise. It is uniquely designed in that it can serve three purposes: as a transfer aid, a sit-to-stand aid, and a rehabilitation aid through assisted standing. Using this stand aid makes it possible to support users from practically any domestic position to their feet. This is because the powered adjusted leg width of this Stand Aid enables caregivers to place them under or around furniture, including beds and chairs. With powered leg opening and closing and a maximum load capacity of 180kg, this stand aid provides value for money.
- Ability to lift a wide range of people from 4ft – 6ft 5”
- Compact and easily manoeuvred
- Profiled push handles designed in conjunction with the REBA assessment tool allows for safe moving and positioning
- Powered leg opening allows for a stable and safer lift without restricting access around chairs and beds
- Front castors and rear castors for maximum control and positioning on all floor surfaces
- Multi-directional knee pad allows for individual adjustment to provide full support
- Rear foot bar helps to negotiate the stand aid over uneven floor surfaces and door thresholds
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.