Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner
The Rota stand Solo Patient Turner is a sit-to-stand and pivot transfer revolution. The patented T Bar mechanism in the base (shown) allows a sit to stand and pivot transfer to be performed by a single nurse or carer, reducing the time required and halving the cost of having two carers/nurses present during the transfer. As the client pulls themselves to a standing position, the nurse/carer does not need to counterbalance the Rota Stand Solo. Before rotating the client to a new seated position, the nurse/carer can now assist the client in standing.
- Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner is designed to reduce the risk of injury to both the user and the caregiver.
- The base has a special mechanism that allows sit-to-stand and pivot transfers, as well as non-slip foot plates for increased stability.
- The rotating turntable can support a maximum user weight of 200 kg, and the rear castors allow the transfer aid to be easily wheeled into position.
- Design that is simple to use
- Only one caregiver is required to use it.
- Leg pads that are ergonomically shaped for comfort
- Handles with adjustable height
- Minimum handle height: 790mm (31″)
- Maximum handle height: 1300mm (50″)
- Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31.25 st)
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.