Invacare Universal High Sling
Invacare Universal High Sling is designed to support the users whole body including the shoulders. The sling is compatible with all hoist that use hook & loop spreader bar systems. The all round sling provides the user with comfort as well as unobstructed view.
Typical used for those who have limited control of the head, trunk or hips the sling can be used for seated to seated transfers.
The sling supports the entire body and head, which during transition provide the customer with convenient, slightly reclined position. This makes the sling suitable for people with limited head, trunk or hip control as well as transfers from and to a lying position. It is also possible to use the High sling without head support to allow further patient movement. To remove the head support, simply remove the plastic rigidisers to transform the sling
- Available in Polyester, Net & Spacer Fabric
- Supports Type – Whole Body & Head
- Typical Use – Transfers From Supine, Seated to Seated Transfers
- User Characteristics – Only Suitable For Those With Good Head Control
- Polyester Solid – A Smooth knitted polyester fabric of a solid consistency for multidisciplinary use.
- Spacer Fabric – A Slightly elastic fabric that adapts to the users body shape.
- Net – Used for bathing or showering
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.