Universal Handling Belt
The Prism Universal Handling Belt helps carers perform assisted manoeuvres and transfers safely without causing injury to themselves or the user.
This is ideal for those looking for a versatile handling belt as it can accommodate waist sizes from 20″ to 57″ with the use of an extension piece.
The Prism Universal Handling Belt features a number of well positioned handles, ensuring the carer performs the safest of transfers with the best possible grip and handling position. Front and side loops are maintained even with the use of the extension piece.
- One size fits all handling belt – 2 section belt
- Accommodates 20” – 57” waist sizes with the use of an extension piece
- Maintains both front and side loops at any extended length
- Impregnated with acti-fresh, an anti-microbial agent which helps to reduce cross infection
- Can be surface cleaned with a 75% alcohol based solution
Supplied by Prism Medical UK
Available VAT Exemption. Various products are eligible for VAT. Please fill the form in the check out menu, once the form is completed the tax will be deducted off the price ready for the product to be purchased.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have.
Delivery is free on orders over £45 excluding VAT to all UK mainland address. For orders under £45 there will be a delivery charge of just £4. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.