Patient Transfer System
The Prism Patient Transfer System is the ideal solution for a quick and safe transfer of a patient from the floor to another surface. The transfer system offers the ideal solution for when a person has fallen into a confined space that is inaccessible by using a hoist. The sheet may be applied by rolling the patient if the patient is not injured. The system is constructed from low friction parachute fabric that allows it to be quickly placed under a patient before the transfer begins. Three handles situated along each side of the system allows the weight of the patient to be separated among a minimum of six people who are required to enable a safe transfer.
- Transfers from the floor to another surface quickly
- A minimum of six people required for safe transfer
- Has a safe working load of 190 kg / 30 stone
- Consists of a single layer of light weight low friction parachute fabric with three handles along each side
- Can be wiped clean with a 70% alcohol based solution or a good quality propriety sterilising liquid
- Machine washable up to 72°C
Supplied by Prism Healthcare
Available VAT Exemption. Various products are eligible for VAT. Please fill the form in the check out menu, once the form is completed the tax will be deducted off the price ready for the product to be purchased.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have.
Delivery is free on orders over £45 excluding VAT to all UK mainland address. For orders under £45 there will be a delivery charge of just £4. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.