Blue Vinyl Powder Free Gloves
Blue Vinyl Powder Free Gloves are popular in the food industry because the blue colour stands out easily against most food products and kitchen environments. In areas where safety and hygiene standards such as food processing plants are paramount, it is crucial that lost or discarded gloves can be found and removed quickly at all times. The gloves are also ideally suited to short term & low risk applications & they featured beaded cuff for added strength & easier fitting & removing. Available in a box of 100 gloves or a case of 1000 gloves. Brands : Delight, Safecare and Supertouch.
- Protect against cross contamination and widely used in food manufacturing and catering
- Food-grade product
- Ideal for clinical, automotive and food processing use.
- A 5-year shelf life is longer than most other comparable gloves in the market
- Powder-free for minimal dust contamination
- Made using a high quality PVC material which offers better cost-efficiency than latex and nitrile
- Beaded cuff adds strength
- For short-term and low-risk applications
- Available in a Box of 100 Gloves or a case of 1000 gloves
- Brands: Delight, Safecare and Supertouch
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.