Omnitex Type 2R Black Face Masks with Loops – EN14683 – Box of 50 masks
Omnitex Type 2R Black Face masks with loops are a 3 ply face mask with an integrated nose clip and 2 loops. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to meet Type IIR Mask (EN 14683) certification. The outer layer has a polypropylene non woven fabric water repellent effect layer, the middle layer has a high efficiency melt blown layer and the inner layer has a soft skin non woven fabric. With a Bacterial Efficiency Filtration of 98% these face masks offer effective protection from a range of pathogens and particles. These Omnitex Type 2R Black Face masks are intended for infection control practices in the healthcare industry.
- Designed for infection control in the healthcare industry
- Omnitex Type 2R Black Face masks – Premium British brand
- 3Ply Premium mask construction with loops
- Type IIR with melt blown filter – minimum 98% bacterial filtration.
- Fluid resistant at 120mmhg.
- Integrated nose bridge
- Pleated design for additional comfort
- Latex free, nickel free, cadmium free, fibreglass free
- Medical grade masks to offer you maximum assurance
- 50 face masks per box
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here