Integra Shell Seat Chair
The Integra shell Seat chair is intended to help improve the user’s life, especially for those who need to sit for long periods of time and are at risk of developing pressure sores. The chair is fitted with a gas operated tilt action which enables to rise and tilt the user to their feet. The angle adjustable leg rest automatically shifts under the seat, making it easy for the user to get out of the chair. The directional wheel enables the chair to be transferred in a straight line. It is upholstered on the outside in brown leather, along with 2-way stretch, breathable Dartex material on the inside. The chair is supplied with a high-risk cushion as standard.
- Tilt in space gas strut operated chair
- Velcro attached ergonomically designed headrest, which can be easily adjusted.
- Angle adjustable and removable leg-rest which automatically moves under the seat when the chair is tilted forwards, enabling the User to get out of the chair with ease
- The Integra shell Seat chair will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Easy inclination due to the ergonomically designed push handle with hand lever
- Lap belt is fitted as standard for additional safety.
- Handy storage pocket on the backrest.
- Easy to manoeuvre high quality brake wheels (12.5cm) which integrally rotate 360 degrees.
- Directional wheel enables the chair to be transferred in a straight line.
- Good hoist access for easy moving and handling.
- Brown leather style upholstery on the outside, together with 2 way stretch, breathable Dartex material on the inside.
- High risk cushion supplied as standard
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.