Bradshaw Bariatric Grab Handle
The Bradshaw Bariatric Grab Handle is specifically designed to attach to the framework of a Bradshaw Bariatric bed fitted with wooden side rails. Once fitted, this unique grab handle fits within the bed so that it does not clash with the side rails and can be used when the side rail is up or down. The Bradshaw Grab Handle will assist in elevating a user to a seated position as well as transferring a user to a wheelchair, commode, or standing position.
- Single sided bed aid offers transfer support in and out of bed.
- Large hook hand grip to help prevent entrapment.
- No tools required
- Securely fitted with hand wheels
- Only compatible when the side rails are removed
- Overall depth 51mm (2″) from outside face of mattress platform
- Overall height 468mm (18.4″) from top of mattress platform
- Overall width 300mm (11.8″)
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.