The Bed aid has been designed to work with beds with slatted bases and divan beds without a lip. The large base profile fits securely and easily between the mattress and the beds base which provides the user with a safe and strong support to use when getting into or out of bed or as an aid for turning and moving. The 2 cross members on support rail provide multi grip points and avoid entrapment. This bed transfer aid is available in a white epoxy finish and can be mounted on single, double, queen or king size beds.
- Fixed height tubular Bed aid to assist with movement in bed and transfers in and out of bed
- Large base profile slides under mattress to provide stability, counterbalanced by side support rail
- 2 cross members on support rail provide multiple grip points and prevent entrapment in line with MHRA guidance on Safe Use of Bed Rails DB2006 (06)
- Tubular steel frame is coated with Duradip® tough, peel-resistant plastic for longevity
- Suitable for use with divan and slatted beds
- Designed for minimum maintenance and suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.