Wireless Floor+ Alertamat
The Wireless Floor+ Alertamatis a long-lasting pressure mat that works best when put by the bedside or in the doorway. When a user steps on the mat and leaves their safe zone, the alarm goes off. This notifies the caregiver, who can then check on the user’s safety. Because of its light colour, it’s an excellent choice for instances where a dementia patient would want to avoid the mat. The Wireless Floor+ Alertamat can be connected to a nurse call system via the Alerta Wall Point Receiver for centralised activation. It can also be used on its own, without a nurse call system, to provide localised alerts via the Alerta Wall Point Receiver. When connected to a nurse call system, the sound can be turned down for silent in-room operation.
- Wireless connect-and-play system
- ‘No cables, extra safe and versatile
- Genuine non-slip base
- Long lasting welded seals and strong wiring
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Large size avoids chance of overstepping
- Dementia friendly
- Dimensions: 60 x 90cm (23.5 x 35.5″)
- System includes: 1x Floor+ Alertamat and 1x Wireless Transmitter (must be used with Alerta Wall Point Receiver – sold separately)
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.