Uppingham Commode Mobile Shower Chair
The Uppingham Commode Mobile Shower Chair can be used to aid transfers to and from the toilet or can be used as a toilet anywhere within the home. The Uppingham Commode Mobile Shower Chair can be used to wheel the user directly from the toilet to a shower or vice versa. The Uppingham Commode Mobile Shower Chair features a plastic coated steel tubing to combat corrosion. The cellular moulded seat has a gap at the front to allow access for improved personal hygiene. The padded armrests tilt up to facilitate sideways transfers. The sturdy footrests can be adjusted to two different height settings and can be quickly retracted when not in use. The push handle and 4 braked castors enable carers o easily manoeuvre and securely position chair as required.
- Attendant-propelled chair that can be wheeled close to immobile users to facilitate transfers to and from toilet or for convenient toileting anywhere in the house
- Can be used to wheel user directly from toilet to shower, or vice versa, to reduce number of transfers and associated moving and handling risks
- Manufactured from Duradip® hard-wearing, peel- resistant plastic coated steel tubing to combat corrosion and increase longevity
- Supplied with moisture repelling Polyurethane (PU) cellular moulded seat, backrest, over-seat and armrests for padded comfort
- Seat has a gap-front to allow access for improved personal hygiene
- Armrests tilt up to facilitate sideways transfer
- Push-handle and 4 braked, non-corroding nylon castors (12.5cm (4.9″) diameter) enable carers to easily manoeuvre and securely position chair as required
- Includes a rota-moulded plastic detachable footrest with 2 height positions to suit different user requirements
- Footrest simply clips to frame and is retracted easily under seat for transfers and carer access then effortlessly pulled back out for use
- Supplied with a square commode bowl (10 litre capacity), which easily slides in and out from rear for emptying
- Smooth, crevice-free surfaces for cleaning and suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines
- User Weight Capacity – 160kg (25 Stone)
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.