TENA Flex Maxi Small
The TENA Flex Maxi Small is a flexible belted incontinence brief designed to make product changes easier and more ergonomic for people who are mobile, semi-mobile, or immobile. For superior protection, TENA Flex Maxi Small quickly draws liquid away from the skin’s surface, keeping it dry. The super-absorbing, fast-acting core then quickly locks in urine, even in larger amounts, for dryness, while the fully breathable back-sheet allows skin to breathe. All of these characteristics contribute to the preservation of natural skin health. The adjustable stretch belt allows for a body-close fit, increasing comfort and security against leaks. The belt has easy-grip hooks that can be fastened at the front and are fully adjustable to fit different body types.
- Triple Protection for dryness, softness and leakage security to help maintain natural skin health.
- The top sheet and distribution layer draws liquid away from the surface, keeping the skin dry
- TENA Pro Skin Flex features an integrated fastening belt which is designed for easier and more ergonomic product change.
- Soft, elastic stretch belt easily adjusts to fit different body shapes
- Textile like, breathable materials that allow air to circulate for skin health and comfort
- The adjustable fixation helps caregivers to achieve the perfect fit
- The wetness indicator on the outside of the incontinence product turns from yellow to blue when it is time to change
- Neutralizes odours instantly and continuously
- Size Small – 60 x 90cm – 23-35″
- Absorbency 2900 – 3300ml
- Pack of 22 or case of 3 x 22
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.