Tay Stand Assist Sling
The Tay Stand Assist Sling is for patients with specific needs, the sling’s design provides sternness in the spinal area. It is padded throughout, providing extra comfort for the patient and peace of mind for the carer. Although it can be used on a range of stand aids the sling provides the user with exceptional comfort & safe transfer. The well padded Tay Stand Assist Sling are only to be use with users that have weight baring ability, but cannot stand independently.
- Suitable for use with most stand aids that have loop fixings attachments
- Typically used for seated to seated transfers
- Offers exceptional support to the lower back and hips
- Made from highly durable polyester fabric
- Provides extremely comfortable and safe transfer
- Identity label will last the life of the sling, if used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- User must have good head and body control
- Patient should also have ability to grip lifting boom
*To use the sling in the safest manner the user should be coherent, have good body and head control & able to lift boom during transfers.*
Comfortable Assisted Standing
The Tay Stand Assist Sling is built for those who have the ability to bear weight and are able to support their own body and head during transition. The patient should be able to grip the lifts boom while moving to ensure their safety and comfort while rising from the bed.
The sling is both supportive and well padded, built for use with most stand aids.. The slings back is filled with non slip material to ensure both safety and comfort during the move.
By not protecting the eyes, the sling allows the user to see what is happening around them. It avoids risk and helps improve health as the consumer becomes aware of their surroundings. Because of this feature, however to use this sling, the user must have good head control.
- Polyester Solid knitted with a smooth feel
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.