Sleep Knit Single Top Sheet
The Sleep Knit Single Top sheet includes two fitting corners at the base and extra fabric on the breadth to produce the unique toe pleat, which helps to minimize pressure sores by expanding foot room while providing outstanding comfort and warmth. The Sleep Knit Single Top Sheet is crease-free and requires no ironing, reducing shear and friction while saving time and money. Because of the sheet’s two fitting corners, it can be used for both an open and closed bed.
Semi-fitted means you have two options for how you want to use it.
– Open Fit: The top sheet can also be left open by folding the sheet back on itself at the bottom of the bed, leaving the sheet completely open and allowing staff easy access to the patient’s feet, as in podiatry, orthopaedics, and surgery units, as well as in longer-term facilities, especially for dementia patients.
– Tucked in for a closed bed: The top sheet can be neatly tucked in for patients who prefer it that way or for personnel who want to make the bed that way. Even when tucked in, the sheet includes excess fabric at the bottom that works as a “toe pleat,” allowing plenty of room for the feet to walk around.
- Two fitting corners at the base and extra fabric on the breadth
- Minimize pressure sores by expanding foot room
- Two options for how you want to use it.
- Does not require ironing, saving time and money
- Stays crease-free for maximum user comfort and helps to prevent shear and friction
- Flame Retardant to European Standard EN ISO 12952.
- Available in Blue, Cream, Green, Peach, Pink, White, Yellow
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.