Senator Raised Toilet Seat 50mm
The Senator Raised Toilet Seat 50mm is a remarkably light Economy Raised Toilet Seat that has been specifically designed to provide the highest levels of comfort, stability, and support. This seat, which is suitable for use with all standard toilet shapes, is ideal for those who find it difficult to stand and sit without assistance. The side mounted brackets are easy to install and have rubber moulds and a rubberised pad to ensure a stable and secure fit for the highest levels of safety. This Economy Raised Toilet Seat provides excellent value for money and will greatly improve user confidence and independence.
- Senator Raised Toilet Seat 50mm
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Smooth aperture interior to reduce waste build up
- Coloured handwheels to assist the partially sighted
- Large aperture and front cutaway
- Available in Red and Blue for dementia care
- 190 kg (30 stone) weight limit
Can be used
The Senator raised toilet seat attaches to the vast majority of standard toilets with two simple brackets and can be removed just as easily if necessary.
Secured with two adjustable brackets and retaining front lip
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.