Self Glide Board
This highly durable Self Glide transfer board with polyethylene seating is ideal for aided or independent transfers. The board is used to bridge a gap between two seating surfaces, such as bed-to-chair, chair-to-commode, wheelchair-to-car, and allow a person to travel between the two without assistance. It is ideal for rapid independent transfer because of its reduced length, and two rubber pads on the underside provide increased safety. It is made of a non-splinter material and is used in a wide range of healthcare services.
- Ideal for those who are independent but need some assistance
- Features anti-slide adhesive that ensures safe positioning
- Lightweight construction for easy use
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Maximum user weight of 28 stone (180kg)
- Size Width – 21cm x Length – 50cm x Thickness – 1cm
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.