Reflect Pressure Relief Cushion – High Risk
The Reflect Pressure Relief Cushion is ideal for people who are at high risk of developing pressure ulcers. The Reflect Pressure Relief Cushion is made of two different types of foam that are layered on top of each other. The bottom layer is made of high-density foam that provides unwavering support and durability, while the top layer is made of viscoelastic foam that provides user comfort and excellent pressure redistribution. The cover is multi-way stretch and vapour permeable, with a PU coated top in navy blue. To prevent fluid ingress, the zip is fastened on both sides with a single flap cover. To reduce unwanted movement, the base section is made of anti-slip PVC.
- Suitable for patients at High Risk of developing severe pressure
- Provides pressure distribution and patient comfort
- Two foam layers combine to offer comfort
- Castellated foam top layer for even weight distribution and air flow
- High density foam foundation to improve stability and longevity
- Base section is made of anti-slip PVC to reduce unwanted movement
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.