Queen Anne Fireside Chair – Sage
With the elderly in mind, the Queen Anne Fireside chair has been built to deliver fire-side elegance with excellent head, neck and lumbar support. It has a fully sprung platform, an enticing back cushion and a luxurious tapered seat cushion. Cushioned armrests and fine fillings often ensure that comfort is instilled in the customer. Reversible for even wear, seat cushions are quickly removed for cleaning. The high back and elegant padded wings provide extra support, comfort & protection against draughts for the head, neck and shoulders.
- Fully sprung platform, luxury tapered seat cushion and an inviting back cushion will provide many an hour of great comfort and support.
- Cushioned armrests provide additional comfort for user
- Fine fillings ensure that you are nestled in comfort
- All fabrics and foams meet the relevant UK Furniture and Fire Regulations
- The seat cushions are reversible for even wear and removable for easy cleaning
- Built on the sturdiest of frames for maximum stability, represents an important safety feature
- They will provide years of lasting comfort and support, with the highest standards in upholstery detail
- The high back and elegant padded wings provide extra support, comfort & protection against draughts for the head, neck and shoulder
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.