ProLateral Transfer Board
The ProLateral Transfer Board was created to improve the versatility of Lateral Transfers. Its one-of-a-kind design allows it to either match the contours of a profiling bed or be used completely flat, as in a standard lateral transfer. The ability of the board to transfer directly across to a profiled bed is especially useful when a patient is afraid or unable to lie completely flat during a lateral transfer. The board, which is lightweight and has six ergonomically positioned handles, is simple to place and remove in most transfer situations. When the board is folded in half, the handholds can be used to hang it up, ensuring that the board takes up the least amount of space during storage.
- Allows it to either match the contours of a profiling bed or be used completely flat, as in a standard lateral transfer.
- Especially useful when a patient is afraid or unable to lie completely flat during a lateral transfer.
- Lightweight construction for easy use
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Length 1500 mm (59″)
- Width 740 mm (29″)
- Maximum user weight of 28 stone (180kg)
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.