Viscoflex Plus Bariatric Cushion (610 x 500mm)
The Viscoflex Plus Bariatric Cushion is a high-stability cushion made specifically for bariatric patients. The innovative cushion is made of Viscoelastic foam that has been moulded with an ergonomic foam insert. This cushion is specially designed to provide the user with a high level of stability and pressure relief. It comes with a welded, vapour-permeable, water-resistant cover and a non-slip base. Patients can expect increased comfort and pressure relief thanks to the use of heavy duty viscoelastic foam. The cushion’s Pre-Ischial Ridge prevents the patient from sliding forward by blocking the Ischium.
- A very high density viscoelastic, moulded cushion with ergonomically
shaped load bearing core
- Core is shaped to give optimal immersion in sacral/ ishcial areas.
- Outer foam moulded to promote stability and increase contact area.
- Size 610 (L) x 500 (W) x 80 (H) mm)
- Can be paired with our Viscoflex Bariatric mattress for 24 hour pressure care
- High-Very High Risk
- Maximum user weight 270kg (42 stone)
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.