Surgical Face Masks Type IIR – 20 Boxes of 50
The Surgical Face Mask Type IIR is a blue and white 3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip. High filtration efficacy accredited to EN 14683, type IIR. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to meet Type IIR Mask (EN 14683) certification. The outer layer has a polypropylene non woven fabric water repellent effect layer, the middle layer has a high efficiency melt blown layer and the inner layer has a soft skin non woven fabric. With a Bacterial Efficiency Filtration of 98% these face masks offer effective protection from a range of pathogens and particles. 20 boxes of 50
- Omnitex Premium IIR face masks with loops – British brand
- 3Ply Premium mask construction with loops
- Type IIR with meltblown filter – minimum 98% bacterial filtration.
- Fluid resistant at 120mmhg.
- Integrated nose bridge
- Latex free, nickel free, cadmium free, fibreglass free
- 20 x boxes of 50
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here