Premier Sterile Latex Powder Free Gloves – box of 50 pairs of Gloves
Premier Sterile Latex Powder free gloves offer superior protection while maintaining strength, sensitivity, and dexterity. The textured surface improves grip, and unlike some powder-free gloves, they are simple to put on. They have standard cuffs and are ambidextrous. Glove chlorination provides advantages such as easy glove donning and a significant reduction in the amount of extractable natural proteins present in the gloves. Because of the reduced protein content, the gloves can be worn by the vast majority of users without causing any adverse reactions. The absence of powder in the Premier large sterile latex glove reduces the risk of powder-induced contamination. The sterile gloves are individually wrapped in pairs, this allows for easy dispensing around a ward or a care home. Box of 50 pairs of gloves.
- Improved textured surface for excellent touch sensitivity and grip
- Superior resistance to cuts, tears and abrasions
- Double chlorinated to reduce the number of proteins present and minimise the risk of Type I hypersensitivity reactions
- Full compliance with EN455 1/2/3 and 4
- Medical graded examination glove AQL-1.5
- Glove colour – Natural
- 50 individually wrapped, sterile pairs per box
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.