SR8 Steel Rollator
The SR8 Steel Rollator is a robust, yet lightweight rollator that provides the user with balance and support while maintaining a fluent style of walking. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use with large wheels, sturdy tyres and front swivelling wheels, ensuring excellent manoeuvrability. Handle height adjusts tool free to meet user requirements. The handles provide comfortable grip and the arthritic friendly cable are easily enabled and locked for stability.
Padded polyurethane seat offers comfort and support when seating is required. A storage basket and tray are provided, as is a walking stick holder. Simple folding mechanism enables storage space and ease of transportation.
- Robust yet lightweight steel frame provides stable support for user whilst maintaining fluent walking pattern
- Handle height adjusts tool free to suit user requirements
- Anatomically designed handles offer comfortable grip and arthritic friendly cable brakes are easily activated and locked for stability
- Simple folding mechanism allows space saving storage and ease of transportation
- Padded polyurethane (PU) seat offers comfortable support and is easily cleaned
- Large 20cm (8”) non-marking solid tyres are low maintenance and together with swivelling front wheels offer excellent manoeuvrability indoors and outdoors
- Rear reflectors enhance visibility at dusk or when dark
- Supplied with handy crutch / walking stick holder, basket and tray
- Easy wipe clean surfaces
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.