Sensaflex 1000 High Risk Pressure Mattress
Sensaflex 1000 High Risk Pressure Mattress is suitable for care homes, nursing homes, hospitals and residential care homes. The mattress will assist the user with protection from bed sores who are at high risk. The mattress is suitable for all single width profiling beds particularly the use of the Encore profiling beds. Castellated foam provides relief to patients when in use. It will assist with profiling by allowing the mattress to move in independent sections, ensuring the surface bearing the patients weight does not slip under the patient or move.
- High risk pressure relief mattress designed for comfort and cost efficacy
- Ideal for hospital, care home, nursing care and residential care environments
- Made with castellated foam for support and comfort during profiling
- Castellated sections move with the skin of the patient to reduce shear and friction forces
- Supplied with a multi stretch, vapour permeable PU cover
- Cover is machine washable and water resistant
- Supplied vacum rolled to minimise the required storage space
Mattress ideal for profiling beds
This mattress is built with castellated foam to ensure that friction is minimised and that during the profiling process comfort care is given. It is suitable for use with all single wide profiling beds.
Mattress is suitable for
This pressure relief mattress is intended for patients who are at high risk of developing pressure sore.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have.