Rota Stand Patient Turner
The Rota Stand Patient Turner is a sit-to-stand platform built to provide the consumer with an active, stable and comfortable transfer. It is ideal for short distance transfers, such as to/from bed to chair. Its accessibility allows use with wheelchairs, toilet and shower chairs. The frame, shin pad, and turntable of the patient turner work together to provide maximum safety for both the caregiver and the user during the transfer. The Rota Stand’s frame is height adjustable to accommodate all users and includes a foot pedal break to keep the turntable secure. The central wheels are a unique innovation in that they allow the Rota Stand to be rolled up to the patient or client even after their feet have been placed on the product.
- Helps to assist a user with sit to stand transfers
- Maximum User Weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Height adjustable frame to suit all
- Foot pedal brake to secure turn table
- Central wheels for easy positioning
- Height adjustable shin pad
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.