Prism A205 Aluminium Mobile Hoist
The Prism A205 Aluminium Mobile Hoist is a versatile hoist offering innovative design and a host of features, while providing a cost effective solution for easy transfers. The aluminium frame is designed to provide the highest lifting power, but it is lightweight and simple to handle. This hoist comes complete with a quick release carry bar, making it easy to attach weigh scales if required. It offers excellent flexibility when it comes to lifting capacity, as the mast can be assembled at three different heights. This enables the patients to be lifted from the floor or on to elevated surfaces such as changing benches.
- Safe working load 200 kg
- Powered mast and base control for ease of operation
- Large lifting range allows client to be lifted from the floor
- 100mm castors for maximum control and positioning
- The mast can be assembled to three different height mounting positions to enhance the maximum or minimum height required
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Quick release carry bar attachment to allow weigh scales to be attached
- Carry bar with spring loaded clips to secure sling loops
- Control box with diagnostic capability and tracking of hoist usage
- On board charging
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.