Prism A150F Mobile Hoist*PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING*
The Prism A150F mobile hoist is the ideal solution for those in need of a compact hoist which folds away easily for storage or transportation, The lightweight aluminium hoist can be set up ready for use quickly and easily if needed and is Ideal for all hoisting situations as well as lifting someone from the floor.
The A150 hoist is capable of hoisting an individual from one location, such as a wheelchair, then moving the individual to another position within the room and eventually lowering them into a bed.
- Safe working load 150kg
- Powered mast and base control for ease of operation
- Large lifting range allows client to be lifted from the floor
- 100mm castors for maximum control and positioning
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Quick release carry bar attachment to allow weigh scales to be attached
- Carry bar with spring loaded clips to secure sling loops
- Control box with diagnostic capability and tracking of hoist usage
- On board charging
|Safe Working Load||150 kg (330lbs)|
|Material||Anodized/ powder coated|
|Base: length/height||1280mm / 133mm|
|Leg width inside: closed/open||586mm/940mm|
|Leg width outside: closed/open||660mm/1040mm|
|Total width of the lift (base legs closed)||660mm|
|Lifting arm range (low/high)||428mm/1651mm|
|Power Supply||24 Volt Linak Battery|
|Lifting Motor||24 Volt Linak with manual emergency lowering|
Supplied by Prism Medical – Tiacare Aids For Living Life – Mobility Aids
|Available VAT Exemption. Various products are eligible for VAT. Please fill the form in the check out menu, once the form is completed the tax will be deducted off the price ready for the product to be purchased.
Delivery is free on orders over £30 excluding VAT to all UK mainland address. For orders under £30 there will be a delivery charge of just £4. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.