MOBILITY SCOOTER INSURANCE
We have partnered with leading Mobility Insurer, Surewise to bring you Mobility Scooter insurance policies to protect you and your investment.
Our Mobility Scooter insurance policies cover Theft, Recovery, Accidents, Vandalism, and much more.
Surewise cover multiple riders on one scooter and both new and second-hand scooters with 24/7 recovery assistance and puncture care available.
You can also choose to pay monthly or annually, so you can manage your costs easily.
Our policy benefits start with
- £2 million Third Party Liability
- Loss, Theft & Damage cover up to £3,000
- Up to 21 days International Cover
- £100, 000 Legal Expenses
And have the option to add on;
- 24/7 Breakdown & Recovery Service
- Puncture Care
- Key Cover
If you need any assistance please feel free to contact us on 01925 386 385 or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org We have a great range of Mobility Scooters
Our policies are underwritten by SAGIC (The Salvation Army General Insurance Corporation Ltd) who are wholly owned by The Salvation Army and whose profits are returned to them to help support their wonderful work.
Mobility Scooter Insurance
Our mobility scooter insurance policies provide comprehensive insurance protection for accidental damage, theft or loss, third party liability, personal accidents as well as mobility scooter breakdown and recovery, plus much more. We cover both new and second-hand scooters with 24/7 recovery assistance and puncture care available. You can choose to pay monthly or annually.
There are no excess payments on any of our mobility scooter insurance policies and no hidden fees. There’s no age limit on the rider and we cover the scooter not the rider so multiple drivers are covered.
We also cover a wide range of mobility scooters, from portable and class 2 mobility scooters to 3 wheeled, tandem and class 3 mobility scooters. Also included in these policies are elements of our Wheelchair Insurance, providing additional cover for your manual wheelchair, without additional cost.
We give customers the option to pay monthly for mobility scooter insurance starting at £3.85 per month or make additional savings by paying an annual price of £38.50.
Our Mobility Scooter Insurance and breakdown cover protects you against the common problems that come with owning a Mobility Scooter, protecting you from unexpected costs, safeguarding your freedom and preserving your independence!
So, whether you own a 2nd hand mobility scooter or a brand new one, you can live life confidently knowing that our policies have you and your scooter covered!
Why choose us?
These are some of the reasons our customers choose us;
- You can spread the cost by paying monthly or save by paying annually
- We cover both new and second-hand scooters
- One policy covers multiple scooter riders – not just yourself
- 24/7 recovery assistance available
- Puncture care available
- No excess and no hidden fees
Our policies are underwritten by SAGIC, The Salvation Army General Insurance Corporation, who are wholly owned by The Salvation Army. This means when you buy this policy, you are helping The Salvation Army support people in need and gives you an ethical, trustworthy underwriter to look after you in the event of a claim.
What is covered?
Loss or damage to your mobility scooter
- Malicious damage and vandalism
- Fire, storm and flood
- Personal Effects up to £250 as a result of an insured event
- Hire costs for alternative mobility scooter following an insured event.
- 21 days International Travel (excl. the US and Canada) insurance for mobility scooters
- Third-party liability cover up to £2,000,000
- Accidental damage to property up to £2,000,000
- Recovery costs after an insured event up to £150 per claim
- Recovery covers holiday accommodation within a 10-mile radius
Personal Accident up to £3,000
- Hospital benefit up to £10 per day
Legal Expenses up to £100,000
- You are covered for advisers’ costs against those whose negligence has caused your injury or death
Extras included with your policy
- We cover your mobility scooter when it’s locked in your car
- We cover it when it’s left for a maximum of an hour outside a shop
- You can cover your manual wheelchair under this policy too.
Get a quote today QUOTE