Marsden M-650 Wheelchair Scale
Marsden M-650 Wheelchair Scale is a scale of high capacity to weigh a wheelchair patient. The one-piece platform ramps have a gentle tilt to make pushing wheelchairs to the scale easier. The scale has a 300kg capacity. The Tare and Pre-set Tare functions mean that the weight of the wheelchair can be deducted before weighing the patient, meaning the weight reading provided by the scale is an accurate weight of the patient only.
The scale weighs up to 300kg in increments of 100g and has a rechargeable battery that can be used for more than 55 hours. Wheels and handle are fitted to the platform for transporting the scale.
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Large, low profile base for almost any wheelchair
- BMI Calculation
- Full numeric keypad to measure BMI in seconds
- Tare/Pre-set Tare
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Three displays – weight, height, BMI
- With wheels for easy portability
- Carry handle
- Suitable for hospitals, care homes and rehabilitation centres
- Colour – Black
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.