Marsden M-600 Hoist Weighing Attachment
Marsden M-600 Hoist Weighing Attachment is a weighing device approved for MDD and Class III. The weighing attachments of the Marsden hoist have strength of 200kg and graduations up to 100g. The M-600 is ideal for hoist weighing in hospitals and care homes, with a large indicator for easy weight readings by medical staff
Simply clip the attachment onto a hoist with coat hanger spreader bars, switch the indicator on and weigh your patient. The scale has graduations of 100g and a capacity of 200kg. With Hold, Tare and BMI functions these hoist scales are the perfect alternative weighing scale when floor, column or wheelchair scale cannot be used.
- Class III Approved
- MDD Approved
- Only hoist weighing attachment legal for use
- Full numeric keypad to measure BMI in seconds
- Lightweight and portable. Attaches to coat hanger shaped spreader bars
- BMI calculation
- Auto power-off after 3 minutes
- Three displays – weight, height, BMI
- Suitable for use in care homes, hospitals and in the community
- Four year warranty
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.