Latex Examination Gloves Powder Free Single Box
Latex Examination Gloves powder free offer superb comfort, dexterity and flexibility to protect your hands from certain chemicals that can cause harm. Suitable for use in wet or dry procedures where the natural grip of rubber Latex is enhanced by our finger tip and palm micro texturing. In terms of puncture resistance, The gloves are better than vinyl and is thus favoured in medical use. What’s more, due to vinyl’s restricted capacity to stretch, Latex gloves have a snugger fit. Since Latex gloves are manufactured from a naturally occuring material, they are more biodegradable and more environmentally friendly than vinyl and nitrile gloves which are manufactured from man made synthetic materials. Single box of 100 gloves
• Latex examination gloves are ideal for use with small or smooth instruments in wet or dry procedures where the natural grip of rubber latex is enhanced by our finger tip and/or palm micro-texturing.
• Single Chlorinated – All Premier Protector Latex examination gloves are single or double chlorinated to reduce the number of proteins present and minimise the risk of Type I hypersensitivity reactions.
• Allergy Warning – Contains Natural Rubber Latex.
• Single Chlorinated.
• For single use only.
• Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1,2,3 & 4. EN 374 Part 1. EN 420 and AQL 1.5.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Glove Colour: Natural.
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 100 gloves.
• Case Qty: 1,000 (10 x 100).
| Glove Sizes
||Small, Medium, Large & X-Large
| Glove Colour
||Carton 100 Gloves
Tiacare Aids For Living Life – Patient Care
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have.
Delivery is free on orders over £45 excluding VAT to all UK mainland address. For orders under £45 there will be a delivery charge of just £4. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.