Latex Examination Gloves – 10 Boxes (1000 Gloves)
Latex Examination Gloves offer superb comfort, dexterity and flexibility – powder free strong quality gloves – medical grade available in cases or cartons
Currently VAT Exempt
- • Latex examination gloves are ideal for use with small or smooth instruments in wet or dry procedures where the natural grip of rubber latex is enhanced by our finger tip and/or palm micro-texturing.
• Single Chlorinated – All Premier Protector Latex examination gloves are single or double chlorinated to reduce the number of proteins present and minimise the risk of Type I hypersensitivity reactions.
• Allergy Warning – Contains Natural Rubber Latex.
• Single Chlorinated.
• For single use only.
• Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1,2,3 & 4. EN 374 Part 1. EN 420 and AQL 1.5.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Glove Colour: Natural.
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 100 gloves.
• Case Qty: 1,000 (10 x 100).
| Glove Sizes
||Small, Medium, Large & X-Large
| Glove Colour
||Case 10 x 100 /
Tiacare Aids For Living Life – Patient Care
|For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have.
Delivery is free on orders over £45 excluding Vat