Invacare Medley Ergo Select Low Bed
The Medley Ergo Select Low Bed is an attractive, homely design upgrade to the Medley Ergo that features an aesthetic bed end cover that fits precisely over the bed actuators and can be removed at any time. The bed includes a leg support with a rastofix to allow for individual leg positioning. The four-sectioned profiling mattress support allows for a range of height combinations, providing an ideal position for the carer and comfort for the user
- Eliminates the risk of a high fall for a user and sits low to the floor at 210mm and is adjustable up to 610mm for a safe height to perform daily nursing tasks.
- Aesthetic bed end cover that fits precisely over the bed actuators and can be removed at any time
- Reduced shear & friction from sliding downwards during profiling
- Includes a leg support with a rastofix to allow for individual leg positioning.
- Suitability for shorter clients, Height adjustable to provide a safe working height & simple transfers
- Mattress platform section reduces friction & shear force when adjusted
- The optimised length of the mattress platform sections provides increased comfort for clients when sitting up in bed
Side Rails Included
The Medley Ergo Select Low Bed comes with wooden side rails.
This Low version eliminates the risk of a high fall for a user and is a preferred option in many care settings. It provides peace of mind for both the user and the caregiver, and it sits low to the floor at 210mm and is adjustable up to 610mm for a safe height to perform daily nursing tasks.
The Medley Ergo Bed supports all of Tiacare’s Mattresses
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.