The Freeway Raiser is a sit-to-stand platform built to provide the consumer with an active, stable and comfortable transfer. It is ideal for short distance transfers, such as to/from bed to chair. Its accessibility allows use with wheelchairs, toilet and shower chairs. Soft and wide leg support padding increases stability, and the robust handle provides multiple grip choices for both the user and the caregiver. The independent locking manual brakes on the rear wheels ensure optimum stability and protection for the user.
Two different styles of safety belts are available for the raiser. The Freeway Ladder Strap and Freeway Safety Belt. Both can be easily attached to the transfer platform to enable either one or two carers to assist a user to their feet. The unique handle mechanism on the Freeway Raiser provides further security and safety for belt fastening.
- Helps to assist a user with sit to stand transfers
- Maximum User Weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Padded Leg support for added comfort
- Multiple grip options for both user and carer
- Raiser strap & safety belt available to enable a carer to assist a user to their feet
- Independent locking rear brakes
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.