Floor Alerta mat
The Floor Alerta Mat is a robust, long-life floor mat system for use on the floor. It is an ideal solution for situations where a dementia user may try to avoid the mat.
PLACED AT THE BEDSIDE OR DOORWAY
The mat is most effective when placed at the bedside or doorway, it activates an alarm to provide the caregiver with advanced warning when a user at risk of falling leaves their safe zone. Alarm activation will alert the caregiver the ascertain the user’s safety
The mat connects to a nurse call system with a 3 metre cable provided or can operate as a stand-alone unit independent of a nurse call system with an Alerta Alarm Monitor (sold separately), giving localised alerts.
The mat comes with a unique built-in “Y” cable, providing a spare socket for other Alerta devices to be connected – using only one nurse call point.
- Plug-and-play system
- Genuine non-slip base
- Long lasting welded seals and strong wiring
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Large size avoids chance of overstepping
- Dementia friendly
- Connect to nurse call system or stand-alone alarm monitor
- Breakaway cable to reduce trip hazard and prevent damage
- Dimensions: 55 x 80cm (21.5 x 31.5″)
- System includes: 1x Floor Alerta mat and 1x 3 metre cable
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.