Drive S1 Transit Wheelchair
The Drive S1 Transit Wheelchair is a sturdy, robust and lightweight chair with a steel frame. This, combined with a folding feature, makes it easier to store the wheelchair and transport it in a car boot. The padded upholstery on the seat, armrests and backrest offers comfort and is easy to clean. A pair of footrests provide greater lower limb support for the user and can also help with repositioning while sitting. The footrests can also be swung out of the way to make it easier to move in and out of the chair.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Robust steel frame is strong and durable for stability and folds easily for storage/transportation
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and are easily wiped clean
- Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted to suit user support requirements, can be swung away to facilitate transfers or removed for storage and transportation
- Brakes on rear wheels ensure safety
- All round solid puncture proof wheels
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs
- 32cm (12.5″) rear wheels for ease manoeuvrability for carer/attendant
- This wheelchair has been crash tested
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.