Clinell 2% Chlorhexidine in 70% Alcohol Skin Wipes
Clinell 2% Chlorhexidine Skin in 70% Alcohol skin wipes are ideal for cleaning skin after dressing and plaster removal, especially where the dressing has caused dirt to develop. In certain countries, it can be used as part of a medical procedure, e.g. as a pre-injection swab, according to local regulations. The powerful cleaning formula contains two main active ingredients: 2% chlorhexidine gluconate and 70% isopropyl alcohol. The wipes are effective in removing stubborn adhesive residue. The wipes have been dermatologically tested and are latex free. CA2CSKIN is regulated under the Biocidal Products Directive (BPD) 98/8/EC and is subject to the procedures set out in the Biocidal Products Directive (BPD) 98/8/EC.
• Ideal for cleaning skin after dressing and plaster removal
• Powerful cleaning formula contains two main active ingredients – 2% chlorhexidine gluconate and 70% isopropyl alcohol
• Effective in removing stubborn adhesive residue
• Dermatologically tested and Late free
• Individually wrapped wipes
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.