Bradshaw Low Bed
The Bradshaw Low bed is a clinically advanced bed that offers benefits in terms of safety, comfort, and design. The bed was designed for use in home care, nursing homes, and residential care facilities. This four-section electric profiling bed with adjustable head, foot, and knee sections aids in the effective care of residents. The bed provides numerous profiling and positioning advantages, which can help to reduce other potential complications of immobility. The low bed allows the bed to be raised and lowered to a height that allows a caregiver’s posture to be closer to neutral for moving and handling residents. If the user is prone to falling out of bed, the very low minimum height of 19.2cm (not including mattress) helps to prevent injury. It comes with a metal slatted mattress platform and wooden side rails, and it provides both comfort and convenience. The bed comes standard with a simple and easy-to-use 9-button handset that can be locked out to ensure the safety of vulnerable patients. The bed was designed and tested to accommodate a maximum user weight of 180kg (28st). Available in 5 attractive wood finishes – Light Oak, Beech, Walnut, Elm and Ash
- Clinically advanced bed that offers benefits in terms of safety, comfort, and design.
- Very low minimum height of 19.2cm (not including mattress) helps to prevent injury.
- 9 Function lockable handset
- Knee brake adjustment
- Click stop lower leg raising elevation
- Electrically adjustable backrest
- Four robust braking twin castors
- Four section mattress support with mattress grips
- 20cm Bed length extension kit available
- Tool free assembling & dismantling
- Transport system for storage & transport
- Available in Light Oak, Beech, Walnut, Elm and Ash
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.