Barkby Bariatric High Back Chair with Wings
The Barkby Bariatric High Back Chair with wings is designed for the larger/heavier user. This chair is adjustable in overall height, seat depth & back height to provide support/comfort for the user. Seat height adjusts simply with e-clips, while seat depth and backrest height change for ease of use and flexibility with wing nuts. The built in lumbar support offers increased comfort, varying in position according to back rest height. This chair is generously padded for comfort, including easy clean polyurethane armrests and waterproof vinyl upholstery. All materials meet current fire safety standards.
- Extra wide chair designed for larger/heavier users
- Completely adjustable in overall height, seat depth and back height to provide varying user support/comfort
- Seat height adjusts simply with e-clips, whilst seat depth and backrest height adjust with wing nuts for ease and versatility of use
- Built in lumbar support offers increased comfort, varying in position according to backrest height
- Generously padded for comfort, including easy clean polyurethane (PU) armrests and waterproof brown vinyl upholstery
- Materials meet current fire safety standards
- Robust all welded steel frame, coated with Duradip® hard wearing, peel resistant and anti corrosive plastic for longevity
- Anti-slip rubber feet provide stability
- Maximum User weight 254kg (40 stone)
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.