Bariatric Single Hospital Bed with Wooden Rails
This Bariatric Single Hospital Bed is a high quality 4 section extra wide profiling bed with wooden side rails. The bed has been designed with a fixed frame making the bed very robust, stable and with a maximum user weight of 286kg (45st) . In addition, the bed is supplied with wooden head and foot boards, a 9 button handset with a lock out feature and electric backrest, leg rest and knee break. This bed has been designed to be as patient friendly as possible, with dual action head and knee brake modification to help reduce shear during profiling. This height adjustable bed is designed to reduce the risk of patient injury from falling out of bed.
The cost of the bed includes delivery, installation, commission and removal of all packaging within 3-5 working days of receiving your order.
- Wooden Beech rails
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install
- Fixed frame very robust and stable
- No tools required for assembly
- Transport bracket aids storage and transportation
- Quick release motors and control system
- Lockable handset with head tilt as standard
- Detachable end actuator cable to control box connector
- Height adjustable
- Electric backrest, leg rest and knee brake
- Dual action headrest and knee brake adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling
- Manual lower leg section level device
- 100 mm diameter, 4 brake castors
- 4-section mattress support, 2 motor adjustments, separate for transport
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.