Pro Comm Duo Care Bed
The Pro Comm Duo Care Bed is an electrically adjustable profiling bed designed to accommodate two occupants in a homecare setting. It has a four-section mattress support and an electrically adjustable height range of 36cm to 76cm. The Pro Comm Duo Care Bed may be adjusted differently on both sides of the bed to accommodate both users’ positioning. Designed for couples who don’t want to move into two separate beds because one of them needs the bed to help with getting in and out of bed or positioning in the bed. Each user has their own hand set, allowing both half of the bed to be adjusted individually.
- The Pro Comm Duo Care Bed has a 4 Section Mattress Support
- Backrests that can be adjusted electrically on an individual basis
- Leg raises that may be adjusted electrically on an individual basis
- Individual hand controls for profiling
- Accepts two separate mattresses
- Integral ‘lift & lock’ full length side rails
- Lifting pole and grab handle
- 4 braked twin-wheel castors
- Maximum combined Safe Working Load of 350kg (55 stones)
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.